Smart Aluminium has over the past 30 years grown to become one of the UK’s leading aluminium systems and suppliers of bespoke extrusion with a reputation for product innovation, design expertise, technical competence and quality.
Located in Yatton, North Somerset, in an impressive 30,000sq/m purpose built building housing their offices, extrusion press, powder coating paint line and distribution facilities, the company has an annual turnover of over £40million and employs 200 people.
Smart is a member of the internationally renowned Corialis Group, which has a turnover in excess of £250 million and employs 1300 people worldwide. Established in 1984 with its headquarters in Lokeren, Belgium, Corialis is an aluminium systems company that has significant investment in firms located in France, China, Poland and in the United Kingdom.
Smart Aluminium has a national distribution service with its own dedicated fleet of 10 lorries making daily deliveries to its network of reputable fabricators and installers throughout the United Kingdom.
Our Commitment to the Environment
Smart Systems Ltd is engaged in the procurement, sale, supply and stockholding of aluminium Architectural Glazing Systems, together with associated design activities.
The intention of the company is to provide a service for all customers, recognising that environmental management is the highest corporate priority and that its commitment to the Environmental Management System (EMS) is total, both for its own operation and for its suppliers and customers alike. Smart Systems will:
Environmental Management is an integral part of the Organisation’s overall Management Systems, i.e. Finance, Quality and Occupational Health & Safety.
Further information on Smart Systems’ Environmental Management System can be made available to relevant bodies by request.
- Fully co-operate with and conform to all local Environmental Regulations, Laws and any other local Environmental considerations
- Maximise the recycling of all re-usable raw materials/product and packaging where practicable
- Minimise wastage of materials and energy resources
- Continually improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution
- Taking into account our significant environmental aspects, establish, implement and review measurable environmental objectives
- Continually review the suitability of our Environmental Management System and associated documentation, in conjunction with demands and expectations from our customers, employees and any person(s) working under the company’s control, to ensure that the system is appropriate to the nature, scale and impacts of our company’s activities, products, services and risks
- Train all employees as necessary to undertake the company’s Environmental Policy requirements